We have already had some snow here in Park City that has left some white cap dusting on the surrounding mountain peaks. Luckily for our construction progress, the sun has been out and conditions are quite favorable for Okland’s team. They have been moving along quite well, with noticeable changes and progress at the site daily and weekly. Below is a quick summary with recent construction photos.
Highlighted activities completed on the project include:
· Soil nails and shotcrete have been completed.
· Ramp has been moved.
· First concrete footing pour has been completed.
· Installation of formwork was started for building B footings.
· Rebar installation was started for building B footings.
· Continued site excavation.
Key activities currently underway include:
· Continue installation of tiebacks and lagging on northeast side where ramp was located.
· Continue to pour concrete footing for building B.
· Continued footing excavation.
· Continue to form and tie rebar for building B footings.
For questions on this exciting new project, please contact our Sotheby’s sales team: Patti Wells 435.901.4300 or Sean Matyja 435.901.2158